Are you a little bit country? A little bit rock 'n' roll? Then you'll love this musical heritage vacation that follows the influential sounds of chart-topping history from Nashville to Memphis with a crescendo in New Orleans for all that jazz. Strut your way down Nashville's Honky Tonk Row and to reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry. Swivel your hips through Elvis Presley's Graceland estate and the famous studios and streets of Memphis. Jump, jive, and wail through the New Orleans French Quarter in search of the blues and beignets. You'll also face the music as you follow the path of the Mississippi River to the famed Delta Blues Museum, the B.B. King Museum, and Morgan Freeman's Ground Zero Blues Club. Both a musical and southern heritage tour, this vacation through the Deep South leads you to elegant antebellum mansions, historic cotton plantations, and the not-so-soft sounds of country, rock, and rhythm and blues.
Call (513) 563-6608 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16579900
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Nashville||Welcome to Nashville! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Nashville||NASHVILLE Visit to [LF] RCA Studio B includes a personal recording session. Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Centennial Park, Music Row, and Honky Tonk Row. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame. Free time this afternoon. Reserved seating this evening at the Grand Ole Opry. (B)|
|Day 3||Memphis||MEMPHIS Visit Sun Studio and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. Dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Memphis||MEMPHIS Sightseeing with a Local Guide. Visit to Graceland includes Elvis Presley's original business office, collection of gold records and awards, costumes, automobile museum, 'Graceland of the Sky' private jet, and Presley family Meditation Garden. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 5||MEMPHIS-CLARKSDALE-GREENWOOD||CLARKSDALE Visit the Delta Blues Museum, followed by a photo stop at Devil's Crossroads. Lunch with a performance by a local musician at Morgan Freeman's [LF] Ground Zero Blues Club.GREENWOOD The Help tour with a Local Guide. Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 6||GREENWOOD-INDIANOLA-NATCHEZ||INDIANOLA Visit the B.B. King Museum.NATCHEZ Dinner this evening at an [LF] Antebellum mansion. (B,D)|
|Day 7||NATCHEZ-FROGMORE-LAFAYETTE||FROGMORE Guided tour of the Delta Music Museum. Visit Frogmore Plantation with a Local Guide.LAFAYETTE Visit to [LF] Martin Accordions includes music and stories by the Martin family. Free time this evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Lafayette with a Cajun dinner and dancing. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||New Orleans||LAFAYETTE Visit St. Martinville and cruise through the Atchafalaya Basin. A Cajun lunch on the Atchafalaya followed by a scenic drive past plantation mansions on the Great River Road. Tour of Houmas House Plantation with a Local Guide before driving to New Orleans.NEW ORLEANS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 9||New Orleans||NEW ORLEANS Sightseeing in the French Quarter with a Local Guide includes Jackson Square and Pirate's Alley, followed by a stop at a traditional New Orleans above-ground cemetery. Scenic drive on St. Charles Avenue along the Garden District. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner at a historic restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 10||New Orleans||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).